Sunday, April 15, 2007

Number 2 in the Scottish rankings

Uk Athletics operate a ranking scheme for all events and distances known as the 'Power of 10' rankings. This can be found at the link below:

http://www1.powerof10.info/

As of today (Sunday 15th April), I'm ranked number 2 in Scotland for the marathon! It won't last beyond next weekend, when the London and Lochaber marathons take place, but for the time being I'm going to savour it. I've e-mailed the compilers and asked them to fix my club - at the moment they have me down as belonging to Arbroath and District AC, but that is actually the other Ian Beattie - hopefully it will be fixed soon.

To access it go into the link above, select 'Scotland' for the region and 'marathon' for the event.

Ian - Ranked No 2 in Scotland for the Marathon as at 15 April 2007

No comments: